The 7 QC Tools were first assembled in Japan in the late 1950s and early ‘60s. Extensively used by the quality control circle in manufacturing industry to help solve problems in the workplace and these tools have contributed dramatically towards business successes in the industrial era. One of the things which leads to the super quality of Japanese products and trademark “Made in Japan” is QCC activities. In today’s competitive world, continuous improvement is imperative. These tools help you to not only solve complicated problems, but also to identify opportunities for improvement. QCC activity in an organisations will change the culture from managing to empowering. This two-day workshop focuses on introducing what is QCC, how we can build a QCC activity and what are the 7-QC tools can be used to solve the complicated problem and build quality into an organization’s product and services. Participants will apply the 7-QC tools through guided examples and demonstration.
Duration: 2 Days (16 Hours)
- Introduction the history of QCC
- Content and important elements of QCC activities.
- QCC implementation process
- The essential QC tools
- The role of leader and team members
- Improving leadership ability and QCC implementing skill.
- The importance of Quality Tools in process control & improvements.
- Interpret graphs and QC Tools
- Analyse data, determine and implement actions
- Identify opportunities for improvement