This course will provide practical performance management skills to a team leader and equip his team members with the essential skill set to be a professional team player in a high performing team in which every individual takes responsibility to be productive, proactive and reliable.
Duration: 2 Days (16 Hours)
- Why companies have teams?
- Defining a team
- Are we all pointing in the same direction?
- Common team goals
- The Ten characteristics of high performing teams
- “The Kelly affair” – Team communication activity
- The Three components of trust
- Crossing the line together – Cooperative relationships activity
- The Nine team roles
- Find out your team role – Self-assessment
- The perfect team member – Activity
- The Ten characteristics of high performing team members
- Plan a team performance target
- Continuous evaluation by setting communication channel