Lean is a powerful technique begins with Henry Ford and his ground-breaking automobile manufacturing company in the early 20th century. Even Taiichi Ohno of Toyota, the automaker that ranks as one of the biggest in the world, is said to have studied Ford’s techniques and methods to create the Japanese automaker’s universally praised manufacturing methods.
The Course is focus on the intruductory of lean：from the problem identification to the implementation of lean tools. The learners will be able to apply the lean tools in their daily processes and enhance the performance after completion of this course.
The technique is not only can be applied in Manufacturing Environment but also in Service Industries. Therefore we are welcoming you to participate this course with minimum effort and bring the maximum outcome from the learning.
Duration: 2 Days (16 Hours)
- About Lean- The Introduction and History
- The core concept of Lean- Value Adding & Waste
- Lean Tools used in Problem Identification
- Lean Tools used in Project Management
- Lean Tools used in Process Improvement
- Lean Tools used in Environment Improvement
- Lean Tools used in Review & Prevention
- Estimate the Cost of Lean Project
- Risk Management Tools in Lean Project
- Lean Project Management
- Project Management Tools